Step 1. Login to simulation store or create a new account
- Select “LOG IN”
- If you already have an account give your username and password and press “Log In” and go directly to "Step 2. Download FinPSA demo version", else select “CREATE NEW ACCOUNT”
- Fill the required account information (fields marked with * are mandatory) and press “Create new account”.
- Select “LICENSES”
- Go to “Demos” page and select “Get demo license”
- Read and accept FinPSA demo license terms
- Go to “OWN LICENSES” page and select FinPSA Demo
- Go to “FILES” page and download FinPSA.zip
- Unzip FinPSA to some folder location
- Start FinPSA by double-clicking FinPSA.exe
- Press Ok-button in FinPSA notice dialog
- Press Register-button in About FinPSA dialog
- Copy the number sequences (Machine ID) shown in the Host ID panel from Register dialog
Step 4: Activate license
- Create a new device using ‘Add device’ at the bottom of the ‘Devices’ table in Own Licenses view:
- Use the copied Machine ID, and give the device a meaningful name so that you can identify it later
- Save the device and the site shows the new device in ‘Own Licenses’ view.
Use assign license action either from the new device (a) or FinPSA license (b):
- Use the 'Get license file' to download the license file.
- Accept license terms and download the file.
- Open the downloaded license file
- Copy the string under into License key field in Register dialog.
- Press Register-button to start FinPSA use. Successful or failed registration feedback dialog is shown. In the failure case, check that license key has correctly been copied (without new line marks).
- Close Registration feedback dialog and then About FinPSA dialog by pressing OK button
- Create a new user account. User and company passwords are used for acccess rights to FinPSA models
- Set also company password.
- Start FinPSA use by logging in with the created user account.