#1 Wed, 2023-05-03 16:08
Sulca 5.2 releases
Sulca 5.2.0 (3.5.2023)
- New features
- Calculation report comparison mode - compare two or more results.
- Uncertainty analysis - Monte Carlo estimation of model uncertainties.
- Flow properties - EcoInvent compatible flow properties.
- Rewritten solver logic, reduced memory consumption.
- Database optimizations.
- Executing copy paste operations takes about half the time when compared to 5.1.17.
- Reduced disk space consumption.
- EcoInvent 3.9.1 compatibility
- Various bug fixes.
Sulca 5.2.1 (14.6.2023)
- Data import fixes (with naming conversion)
- Using variable mapping Excel in data import did not work.
- Flow property equations could be omitted during import
- Flow property equation references to other flow properties were broken in inport
- Fixes for Sulca 5 flowsheet import to an exisiting model
- Combining exchanges in data import could cause duplicated exchanges
- Referring to data quality systems / pedigree matrices did not work
Sulca 5.2.2 (28.6.2023)
- Fixed regressions with cargo in/out type transport process calculations
Sulca 5.2.3 (15.8.2023)
- Fixed sub-flowsheet calculation
- Added support for multiple transport with different transport variables in the same connection
- Process replace no longer deletes junction connections
- Process replace no longer publishes connected exchanges to flowsheet level
- Process replace shows process locations in the process selection dialog
Sulca 5.2.4 (16.10.2023)
- Support for EcoInvent spold.gz files
- Fixed uncertainty calculation calculating wrong uncertainties on some cases.
- Fixed uncertainty chart unintentionally grouping variables with the same name but different category.